An important step in maintaining the health and happiness of your pet is to schedule an appointment with a qualified veterinarian. Please contact our office by phone or complete the appointment request form below. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
Please do not use this form to cancel or change an existing appointment.
Updates Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We just wanted to let you know that we’re open and accepting all appointments.
Your pet’s health remains our top priority, and we, along with the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), consider veterinary services to be an essential business. The AVMA has published a number of helpful guidelines regarding healthful practices for you and your pet, including the following:
· Infectious disease experts and multiple international and domestic human and animal health organizations agree there is no evidence at this point to indicate that pets become ill with COVID-19 or that they spread it to other animals, including people.
· If you are not ill with COVID-19, you can interact with your pet as you normally would, including walking, feeding, and playing. You should continue to practice good hygiene during those interactions (e.g., wash hands before and after interacting with your pet; ensure your pet is kept well-groomed; regularly clean your pet’s food and water bowls, bedding material, and toys).
· Out of an abundance of caution, it is recommended that those ill with COVID-19 limit contact with animals until more information is known about the virus. Have another member of your household take care of walking, feeding, and playing with your pet. If you have a service animal or you must care for your pet, then wear a facemask; don’t share food, kiss, or hug them; and wash your hands before and after any contact with them.
· As always, careful handwashing and other infection control practices can greatly reduce the chance of spreading any disease.
You can find more information from the AVMA here: https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/animal-health-and-welfare/covid-19
A MESSAGE TO OUR CLIENTS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
The health and safety of our Clients, Patients, and Staff is our top priority. With the effects of the outbreak being felt more each day, we wanted to reach out and notify our valued clients about the measures we’re taking to protect everyone’s health.
· Our staff has been notified to stay home if they are exhibiting any signs of illness. In the event you experience delays in service due to short staffing, please be patient while we do our best to accommodate you and your pet’s needs as quickly as possible.
· Our clinic is cleaned hourly with special attention paid to high-traffic areas, including our lobby, exam rooms, restrooms, and treatment area.
· If you’re concerned about possible exposure to illness and don’t feel comfortable waiting in the lobby area while your pet is being treated, please let a receptionist know. We’ll do all possible to accommodate you.