Updates Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We just wanted to let you know that we’re open and accepting essential appointments.
Your pet’s health remains our top priority, and we, along with the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), consider veterinary services to be an essential business. The AVMA has published a number of helpful guidelines regarding healthful practices for you and your pet, including the following:
· Infectious disease experts and multiple international and domestic human and animal health organizations agree there is no evidence at this point to indicate that pets become ill with COVID-19 or that they spread it to other animals, including people.
· If you are not ill with COVID-19, you can interact with your pet as you normally would, including walking, feeding, and playing. You should continue to practice good hygiene during those interactions (e.g., wash hands before and after interacting with your pet; ensure your pet is kept well-groomed; regularly clean your pet’s food and water bowls, bedding material, and toys).
· Out of an abundance of caution, it is recommended that those ill with COVID-19 limit contact with animals until more information is known about the virus. Have another member of your household take care of walking, feeding, and playing with your pet. If you have a service animal or you must care for your pet, then wear a facemask; don’t share food, kiss, or hug them; and wash your hands before and after any contact with them.
· As always, careful handwashing and other infection control practices can greatly reduce the chance of spreading any disease.
You can find more information from the AVMA here: https://www.avma.org/resources-tools/animal-health-and-welfare/covid-19
A MESSAGE TO OUR CLIENTS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
The health and safety of our Clients, Patients, and Staff is our top priority. With the effects of the outbreak being felt more each day, we wanted to reach out and notify our valued clients about the measures we’re taking to protect everyone’s health.
At this time, we are asking clients not to enter the clinic as we are doing "curb-side" service for social distancing purposes. Our staff will contact you upon examining your pet to answer any questions you may have.
· Our staff has been notified to stay home if they are exhibiting any signs of illness. In the event you experience delays in service due to short staffing, please be patient while we do our best to accommodate you and your pet’s needs as quickly as possible.
· Our clinic is cleaned hourly with special attention paid to high-traffic areas, including our lobby, exam rooms, restrooms, and treatment area.
· If you’re concerned about possible exposure to illness and don’t feel comfortable waiting in the lobby area while your pet is being treated, please let a receptionist know. We’ll do all possible to accommodate you.
· Given the recent shortages of many commodities, if your pet requires any medications or special foods, we advise our clients to keep a backup supply on hand. We will work with our vendors and staff to fulfill your needs as quickly as possible.
We encourage staff and clients alike to practice common-sense health precautions recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), such as frequent hand washing, and using alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol to stay healthy.
All of these safeguards and precautions are made with you in mind. They are based on recommendations from local, state, and federal health officials whose experts are working tirelessly to safeguard our health.
Veterinary Services at Lincoln Animal Hospital
Exceptional pet care for extraordinary pets.
| Full Service Cypress Animal Hospital|| ||Why Our Animal Hospital in Cypress? || ||Join Us On Social Media |
| || || || || |
Lincoln Animal Hospital in Cypress is fully equipped to provide a variety of veterinary diagnostic, medical, dental and surgical services for dogs and cats. Our animal hospital also provides behavioral or nutritional counseling and alternative vaccination protocols.
Click here to learn more.
Lincoln Animal Hospital in cypress helps its clients celebrate and enjoy the special bond that is shared with their pets by providing attentive, innovative, and professional veterinary care in an atmosphere that is honest, compassionate, competent, and friendly.
Click here to learn more
Keep connected by joining us on facebook, google plus and yelp! Comment our pictures, like our status, and add to our timeline!
Click here to join
When a pet patient and parent enter our office, their health and well-being becomes our primary concern.
Our staff is dedicated to upholding notable veterinary standards to provide your pet with superior care in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
In serving our pet parents, we aim to help further educate them by providing resources that allow pet owners to make informed decisions regarding their pet’s wellness.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any further questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Lincoln Animal Hospital 5391 Lincoln Ave. Cypress, CA 90630 | P (714) 995-9200
| F: (714) 995-1200 | firstname.lastname@example.org |
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 7:00PM | Saturday 8:00AM - 4:00PM | Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00PM